Shortly before Christmas, a power surge went through the local transformer into the home of a couple in our church. The surge blew a hole in their electrical panel box and shattered the glass of every light bulb and fixture. Smoke filled the house. Fortunately, a firetruck came within minutes, and there was no fire. They were at the church the day after this incident, setting up for our Christmas Eve service. This couple has been through so much, and yet they serve the church faithfully. They caused me to ponder again God’s grace and how blessed we are as his people.
Other Recent Posts
As benefits specialist, she keeps track of many details and provides essential support and encouragement to Village Missionaries. We are all grateful for her!